AMC Networks (AMCX) gains on short-covering frenzy, shares gain 13%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AMC Networks (NASDAQ: AMCX) gains on short-covering frenzy. Shares up 13% pre-open.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premise of the "squeeze" in Clover (CLOV) today appears to be a data error - Hindenburg
- Blue Apron (APRN) Halted on LUDP, Up 12% Following Hellofresh Prelim. Results
- 'A Pump and Dump SPAC Scam': Quantumscape (QS), Backed by Bill Gates and Volkswagen, Falls 10% On a Short Report from Scorpion Capital