Local Bounti has agreed to go public through a merger with Leo Holdings III Corp (LIII) - Bloomberg
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Local Bounti has agreed to go public through a merger with Leo Holdings III Corp (NYSE: LIII) - Bloomberg
- Transaction set to give combined entity $1.1 billion valuation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) is Spending $1.1 Billion to Buy Retailers WSS and Atmos - Report
- MSCI (MSCI) to acquire Real Capital Analytics for $950 million
- Abcam plc (ABCM) Acquires BioVision for $340M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!