eBay (EBAY) Looking at Cryptocurrency Payment Options - CEO
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Dollar slumps on Powell's comments; Yen benefits the most
- European stocks higher; Powell speech, German retail sales in focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
In a CNBC interview, eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) CEO Jamie Iannone said the company is looking at payment options including cryptocurrency.
Iannone also said the company is exploring opportunities on how to enable NFT sales on the eBay platform.
If eBay moves to offer cryptocurrency payments, it would follow PayPal, Square, Tesla, and others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BYD tops the charts in China; Tesla doubles sales
- ERI’s John Shegerian Points to FTX Failure as Prime Example Why Qualified, Ethical Governance is Essential in Business
- Twitter blue verified set to launch on Apple's iOS app - Information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!