eBay (EBAY) Looking at Cryptocurrency Payment Options - CEO
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
In a CNBC interview, eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) CEO Jamie Iannone said the company is looking at payment options including cryptocurrency.
Iannone also said the company is exploring opportunities on how to enable NFT sales on the eBay platform.
If eBay moves to offer cryptocurrency payments, it would follow PayPal, Square, Tesla, and others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- Tesla (TSLA) Model S wait time increased by about a month, while Model X was pushed back by three months - InsideEVs
- How Electric Vehicles Are Going Big on High Tech
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!