Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk said if a rival carmaker offered to merge with Tesla he would 'have that conversation' - Reuters
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Musk said if a rival carmaker offered to merge with Tesla he would 'have that conversation' - Reuters. Musk said would not consider buying a rival in a hostile takeover.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Discussing a Low-Cost Battery Supply Deal With China's EVE - Report
- Bipartisan Group Of U.S. Senators Set To Propose Friday $52 Billion In Funding To Boost U.S. Semiconductor Production, Research - Reuters
- Exclusive-Tesla in talks with China's EVE for low-cost battery supply deal - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!