Gartner, Inc. (IT) Acquires GetApp Provider Nubera
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) announced announced the acquisition of Nubera, a privately held company based in Barcelona, Spain. Terms were not disclosed.
Nubera, whose flagship web property is GetApp, helps organizations discover, compare and choose the right business software and applications for their needs. The services provided by Nubera are highly complementary to Gartner’s Software Advice business and add to the expanding range of services currently provided by the company.
The acquisition of Nubera is consistent with Gartner’s strategy of investing in world-class products and services that help clients make the right technology-related decisions, every day.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) and Polestar Announce Effectiveness of Registration Statement, Set Special Meeting for June 22
- VMware (VMW) Is Said To Include Go-shop Provision In Broadcom (AVGO) Deal - Bloomberg
- Nestle is said to have explored GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) consumer deal, but quickly dropped idea and not in talks - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!