Fisker (FSR) CEO Tweets 'Affordable Electric Car... Starting at $37,499'
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fisker (NYSE: FSR) CEO Henrik Fisker tweets: "An affordable electric car can be a little tough too! ———————-Starting at $37,499 #Fisker #Love #EVs #ESG #Climate #tech"
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker (FSR) Signs Deal with 'Lebron James' of Manufacturing, Offers 900% Upside to Bull Case
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/13: (LFMD) (FSR) (DASH) Higher; (PLT) (ABCL) (GDRX) Lower (more...)
- Bitcoin Falls Below $47,000
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!