Fisker (FSR) CEO Tweets 'Affordable Electric Car... Starting at $37,499'
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fisker (NYSE: FSR) CEO Henrik Fisker tweets: "An affordable electric car can be a little tough too! ———————-Starting at $37,499 #Fisker #Love #EVs #ESG #Climate #tech"
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker (FSR) Signs Deal with 'Lebron James' of Manufacturing, Offers 900% Upside to Bull Case
- Fisker (FSR) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put as shares rally 7%
- Fisker (FSR) May option implied volatility flat into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!