Dimon sees rates going up, would not buy 10-year treasuries
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On Bloomberg, JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Jamie Dimon said he sees rates going up, would not buy 10-year treasuries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin Corp. (AMRN) CEO John Thero to Retire, Karim Mikhail to Succeed
- Rubius Therapeutics (RUBY) Reports First Patient Dosed in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of RTX-321 for the Treatment of HPV 16-Positive Cancers
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT) Begins Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Topical Roflumilast Cream (ARQ-151)