lululemon athletica (LULU) EVP/Digital Miguel Almeida Resigned
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) disclosed that on April 25, 2017, Miguel Almeida resigned from his position as the Company's Executive Vice President, Digital effective May 26, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein Downgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Underperform, 'earnings growth will decelerate materially'
- The RealReal Inc. (REAL) Appoints John E. Koryl as CEO and Board Member
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Appoints Carrie Anderson as Chief Financial Officer, Formerly with Integra (IART)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!