Sears Holdings (SHLD) Appoints Alan J. Carr to Board
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) today announced that Alan J. Carr, Managing Member and CEO of Drivetrain, LLC, has joined the Board of Directors (the "Board").
Carr has significant experience as a principal, investor and advisor leading complex financial restructurings, as well as serving as a director of reorganized businesses in the U.S. and Europe. Carr was previously an attorney at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Ravin, Sarasohn, Baumgarten, Fisch & Rosen.
Edward S. Lampert, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sears Holdings, said: "Alan brings deep experience as a director for companies that went through complex organizational change. We are pleased to welcome him to the Board and look forward to the benefit of his expertise as we work to maximize value for the Company and its stakeholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scientific Games (SGMS) Appoints Connie James as CFO
- Chicos FAS (CHS) Appoints Patrick J. Guido as CFO
- Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Appoints Glenn Richter as EVP and CFO, Raises Sales Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!