GlobalStar (GSAT) Appoints Kyle Pickens as VP, Strategy & Communications
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globalstar, Inc. (NYSE: GSAT) today announced that Kyle Pickens has been appointed as Vice President of Strategy and Communications. Mr. Pickens will be responsible for the overall investor communication strategy of Globalstar as well as helping drive the strategic efforts of the Company across satellite and spectrum initiatives.
A seven year Globalstar investor, Mr. Pickens comes to the Company with 14 years of experience in the investment industry with a focus on the telecommunications sector. Immediately prior to joining Globalstar, he was a principal at Steelhead Partners in Seattle, Washington.
"I have known Kyle for a long time and am very pleased to see him shift into a role at Globalstar and help us drive a number of important initiatives and am delighted to welcome Kyle to the Globalstar team," said Jay Monroe, Chairman and CEO of Globalstar. "Kyle knows Globalstar as well as any outside investor and has been active in helping make the Company a success for a long time. We always believed he would be most productive as a full-time employee and now that he has joined, I am very much looking forward to seeing him help us drive the Company forward."
Mr. Pickens also commented, "I am excited for the opportunity to work more closely with Jay Monroe, Tim Taylor and the whole Globalstar team. As an investor, I have long believed in Globalstar's tremendous potential. Now as a team member, I hope to more directly help drive us toward the untapped potential."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalStar (GSAT) option volume increases
- Scientific Games (SGMS) Appoints Connie James as CFO
- Ryan Specialty Group (RYAN) Appoints Miles Wulleras CEO of RSG Underwriting Managers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Related EntitiesSteelhead Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!