Duke Energy (DUK) Announces Annette Clayton to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Duke Energy's (NYSE: DUK) board of directors today announced the appointment of Annette Clayton – CEO and president of North America Operations for French multinational corporation Schneider Electric – as a new board member, effective Jan. 7, 2019.
Schneider Electric specializes in energy management, automation solutions and technology services, operating in over 100 countries.
Prior to joining Schneider Electric, Clayton worked in the technology and automotive sectors – at Dell and General Motors, respectively.
"Annette Clayton brings a wealth of business leadership experience across a diverse range of industries," said Lynn Good, Duke Energy's chairman, president and CEO. "Her insight and expertise will further strengthen our board as we transform the company and build a smarter energy future for our customers and communities."
Clayton will join two Duke Energy board committees: Audit and Nuclear Oversight.
At Schneider Electric, she also serves as chief supply chain officer globally and is a member of the executive committee. Previously at the company, she served as an executive vice president in Hong Kong and oversaw sales and operations in India, among other positions.
At Dell, Clayton served as vice president of global supply chain operations and vice president of Dell Americas operations.
At General Motors, she served as president of GM's Saturn subsidiary, corporate vice president of global quality, a member of GM's strategy board, and plant manager at a GM truck manufacturing facility.
Clayton also serves on the board of directors of Polaris Industries and is an executive advisory board member for SCM World, a Gartner community.
She holds a master of science degree in engineering management from the University of Dayton and a bachelor of science degree in systems engineering from Wright State University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
- Envestnet (ENV) Acquires Harvest Savings & Wealth Technologies
- Finance of America (FOA) Appoints Johan Gericke as Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!