Twitter (TWTR) Falls from Highs
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) off highs as CNBC throws some cold water on settlement report, saying serious settlement talks between the two sides are not seen underway.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Twitter, and Rite Aid, Compass, and Polished and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Twitter Offers Incentives to Advertisers to Increase Their Spending on the Platform - DJ
- EU warns Musk that Twitter faces ban over moderation - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!