Syngenta (SYT)/ChemChina Said to Meet India Regulator Today - Reports
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Syngenta (NYSE: SYT) and ChemChina will meet with the Competition Commission of India today to find out if the review of their proposed merger will got to a Phase II investigation, according to Bloomberg, citing reports from PaRR and DealReporter.
PaRR said CCI is waiting for additional information from the parties. If the issue is not resolved by Monday, the deal could enter Phase II merger review.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Resorts (MGM) Acquires Operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for $1.625B in Cash
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
- Fobi AI Inc. (FOBIF) Acquires Assets of Qples for $3.2M + up to $1M Earn out
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!