Lucid Group (LCID) Receives SEC Subpoena Which Appears Related to SPAC Merger
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On December 3, 2021, Lucid Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LCID) received a subpoena from the Securities and Exchange Commission requesting the production of certain documents related to an investigation by the SEC. Although there is no assurance as to the scope or outcome of this matter, the investigation appears to concern the business combination between the Company (f/k/a Churchill Capital Corp. IV) and Atieva, Inc. and certain projections and statements. The Company is cooperating fully with the SEC in its revie
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amalgamated Financial (AMAL) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Sono Group N.V. (SEV) Issues Corporate Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, SPAC, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesChurchill Financial Group, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!