- The company has the ability to rent out properties on Airbnb at scale
- reAlpha has raised more than $6 million in two funding rounds led by $1.3 billion real estate group Crawford Hoying
- As of July 2021, reAlpha is testing the waters on a Reg A public offering to raise $75 million
- The company plans to spend $1.5 billion to acquire short-term rental properties
- reAlpha’s use of technology and relationships with lending institutions allow it to analyze thousands of properties per minute and purchase hundreds of properties at a time
- reAlpha forecasts annual revenue of $434 million by 2025
- The total asset value of the global short-term rental property market is estimated at $1.2 trillion
reAlpha is the Robinhood of Airbnb investments, representing the intersection of modern technology and lasting assets. A new wave of investment opportunities in real estate has emerged, and Airbnb short-term rentals are changing hospitality and travel on a global scale. Previously, only accredited investors have had access to the best real estate deals, but reAlpha is democratizing this lucrative new model, empowering anyone to generate wealth as a reAlpha member. reAlpha uses its proprietary, disruptive technologies to level the playing field, unraveling the industry’s high barriers to entry and bringing the power of real estate investing to the “99 percent.”
The company’s unique model allows investors to benefit from both the superior returns of short-term rental income and increases in property value through renovation and appreciating markets. reAlpha likens&
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to reAlpha are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/reAlpha
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.