Midday movers: Affirm, Stitch Fix, Campbell Soup and more
Investing.com -- Stocks are mixed on Wednesday as investors await next week's Federal Reserve decision on interest rates. Here are the market movers for June 7.
- Affirm Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: AFRM)shares rose 5.9% as the buy now pay later payments firm was added as an option to Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) Pay.
- Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX)shares rose 28% after the personal styling firm reported better than expected results as cost cutting plans continue to make an impact.
- Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB)shares fell 7.5% after the packaged foods company reported as expected revenue in the recent quarter and affirmed guidance for full year earnings of $2.95 to $3 a share, a hint below expectations.
- GameStop Corp (NYSE: GME)shares are up 4.8% ahead of the meme stock and video game retailer's earnings report, which is due out after tonight's closing bell.
- Dave&Buster’s Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY)shares rose 18% after the arcade and restaurant chain reported better than expected earnings and announced plans to expand its international footprint.
You May Also Be Interested In
- These stocks are Morgan Stanley's top dividend names
- Jefferies Financial Group (JEF) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Stock Market Today: Dow closes lower as rising yields keep stocks in quagmire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInvesting, Special Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!