Amazon, DraftKings and Dropbox rise premarket; Apple, Airbnb fall
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Investing.com -- U.S. futures steadied Friday, as investors digested some key tech earnings ahead of the release of the widely-watched official monthly jobs report.
Here are some of the biggest premarket U.S. stock movers today:
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) stock fell 2.5% after the iPhone maker warned that it was headed for the fourth straight quarter of declining sales as demand continues to slow for its flagship device, especially in developed markets.
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) stock rose 0.4% after the parent of Google said it had slashed its stake in Robinhood (NASDAQ: HOOD), up 1.1%, by nearly 90%, days after the trading app said it had turned a profit for the first time as a public company.
Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB) stock fell 0.5% after the holiday rental firm indicated softening U.S. domestic demand even after it forecast third-quarter revenue above market estimates.
DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) stock rose 11.2% after the betting company reported a surprise quarterly profit, and offered up an upbeat full-year sales forecast as new sports-betting customers emerge.
Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) stock rose 4.9% after the file-hosting service beat expectations with strong second-quarter earnings and sales growth.
Fisker (NYSE: FSR) stock rose 2.2% after the EV manufacturer reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss and first revenue from deliveries of its electric sport utility vehicles, which helped counter an annual production cut.
Tupperware (NYSE: TUP) stock soared 62.8% after the kitchen storage container maker finalized a debt restructuring deal.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Snowflake, Salesforce, and more
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Misses Q1 EPS by 23c ; Offers Guidance
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) downside potential outweighed by enthusiasm for AI server upside - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInvesting, Special Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!