Societe Generale Reiterates Sell Rating on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Societe Generale analyst Ottavio Adorsio reiterated a Sell rating and GBP1.20 price target on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Reiterates Conviction Buy Rating on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR800 at Morgan Stanley
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$66.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!