Scotiabank Reiterates Sector Outperform Rating on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU)
- Global shares near record on U.S. infrastructure bill
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Scotiabank analyst Jeff Fan reiterated a Sector Outperform rating and Cdn$27.50 price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR85 at Deutsche Bank
- Berenberg Upgrades CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) to Buy
- EssilorLuxottica SA (EL:FP) (ESLOY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!