Raymond James Upgrades Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (PDS) to Outperform
- U.S. stocks retreat from initial Fed bump, then pare during Powell Q&A
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Andrew Bradford upgraded Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (NYSE: PDS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of Cdn$62.50 (from Cdn$62.50).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades JD Health International Inc (6618:HK) to Buy
- Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) PT Raised to EUR46 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!