RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform Rating on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY)
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
RBC Capital analyst Tom Narayan reiterated an Outperform rating and EUR184.00 price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.60 at Berenberg
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$17.50 at Stifel Canada
- CVS Group Plc. (CVSG:LN) (CVSGF) PT Raised to GBP29 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!