Morgan Stanley Upgrades CLP Holdings Ltd (2:HK) (CLPHY) to Equalweight
- Wall St eyes lower open as inflation data adds fuel to rate hike jitters
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Euro falls after inflation data but heads for weekly gain
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- 'Big Low' Won't Be In Before Q1, No Huge Rally Until 'Policy Panic' Occurs - BofA's Hartnett
Morgan Stanley analyst Simon Lee upgraded CLP Holdings Ltd (2:HK) (OTC: CLPHY) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of HK$68.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Hulic Co., Ltd (3003:JP) (HULCF) to Overweight
- Cosmo Energy Holdings (5021:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,200 at JPMorgan
- Altius Renewable Royalties Corp (ARR:CN) (ATRWF) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!