Jefferies Starts Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) at Buy
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Jefferies analyst Andy Douglas initiates coverage on Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (OTC: JMPLY) with a Buy rating and a price target of GBP38.75.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) at Buy
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF326 at Goldman Sachs
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Raised to EUR76 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!