JPMorgan Upgrades Jiangxi Copper Co. Ltd. (358:HK) (JIAXF) to Overweight
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record high
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Han Fu upgraded Jiangxi Copper Co. Ltd. (358:HK) (OTC: JIAXF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of HK$11.00 (from HK$9.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) to Hold
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co Ltd (5202:JP) PT Raised to JPY630 at JPMorgan
- Hyundai Steel Co (004020:KS) PT Raised to KRW70,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!