Goldman Sachs Starts Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD) at Buy
- Asian stocks hit 2021 lows on China tech selling, real yields drop before Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Dollar's ascent pauses before Fed outcome; Aussie struggles
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (CERC) (UHS) (FFIV) Higher; (BTBT) (MINM) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
Goldman Sachs analyst Andrew Lee initiates coverage on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) with a Buy rating and a price target of GBP1.90.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Nyxoah SA (NYXH) at Buy
- ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (ABB) PT Raised to CHF31 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!