Credit Suisse Reiterates Neutral Rating on Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd (9843:JP) (NCLTY)
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Credit Suisse analyst Takahiro Kazahaya reiterated a Neutral rating and JPY22,900.00 price target on Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd (9843:JP) (OTC: NCLTY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFF) PT Raised to GBP6.10 at Deutsche Bank
- Sage (SGE:LN) (SGGEF) PT Raised to GBP7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- JPMorgan Upgrades OCI NV (OCI:NA) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!