Citi Reiterates Sell Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Citi analyst Klas Bergelind reiterated a Sell rating and EUR57.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Lowered to EUR140 at Goldman Sachs
- Barclays Upgrades Unite Group (UTG:LN) to Overweight
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR69 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!