Bernstein Reiterates Outperform Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF)
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Bernstein analyst Robin Zhu reiterated an Outperform rating and HK$15.00 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- King Yuan Electronics Co Ltd (2449:TT) PT Raised to NT$52 at Morgan Stanley
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Genel Energy Plc. (GENL:LN) (GEGYF) to Spec. Buy
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$31 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!