Barclays Reiterates Overweight Rating on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Barclays analyst Mathieu Robilliard reiterated an Overweight rating and GBP1.70 price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Lowered to GBP1.86 at BofA Securities
- Societe Generale Reiterates Sell Rating on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- Future PLC (FUTR:LN) PT Raised to GBP38.02 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!