Barclays Reiterates Overweight Rating on Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY)
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Barclays analyst James Rose reiterated an Overweight rating and GBP130.00 price target on Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (OTC: FERGY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Lowered to SEK88 at UBS
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Lowered to Cdn$30 at Stifel Canada
- Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!