Barclays Reiterates Overweight Rating on BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY)
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Barclays reiterated an Overweight rating and GBP7.60 price target on BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) PT Raised to EUR91.45 at JPMorgan
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Raised to GBP5.01 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Starts About You Holding AG (YOU:GR) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!