Tesla (TSLA) Model 3 'Release Candidate' Photos Surface
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Model 3 watchers got a nice treat today after Motor1.com posted some high resolution photos of "release candidates" seen in the wild.
The blog said what they learned from the photos are:
- Model 3 will come with up to 10 cameras for Autopilot
- trunk opening does not appear to have been altered to allow for larger items, as had been speculated
- not much has changed since prototype
Below are a couple photos, 9 more can be found here:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- 4 Tesla (TSLA) Competitors Aired EV Ads During Elon Musk's SNL Appearance, But TSLA Still Witnessing Robust Demand Says Analyst
- Tesla (TSLA) Says It Won't Achieve Full Self-Driving This Year, Despite Musk's Earlier Claims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!