Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says Model Y Will be Compact SUV
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Over the weekend, Musk posted to Twitter that the Model Y will be a compact SUV.
Musk also said that the company's naming convention might change following the launch of the Model Y:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- A residential community in Lanzhou, NW China's Gansu, has banned Tesla (TSLA) vehicles from entering - Global Times
- Bitpanda Announces Series B Extension To Build Institutional Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!