S&P 500 Attempts Bounce Off Lows
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. retail sales boost
- USANA (USNA) Falls Following Q3 Warning on Softer Sales
- Oil holds above $75 as storm-hit U.S. supply returns slowly
- Ford (F) F150 Lightning Reaches 150K Reservations
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
After a brutal session, the S&P 500 attempted to bounce off lows near 1880. The index found increasing support ahead of year-to-date lows at 1867 -- a level reached on August 24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Match Group (MTCH) Highlighted Positively on Upcoming S&P 500 Addition
- Companies with NDRs 9/16
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (VLDR) gains 7.5% intra-day as lidar stocks seeing upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Market Check, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!