Las Vegas Strip Rose 2% in Sept. (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN)
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
Nevada’s nonrestricted gaming licensees reported a total “gaming win” of $916,350,471 for the month of September 2015. This amounts to a 1.52 percent increase compared to September 2014, when licensees reported a gaming win of $902,607,141. For the fiscal year (July 1, 2015 through September 30, 2015), gaming win has decreased 0.29 percent.
Las Vegas Strip revenue rose 2.01 percent to $504,800,869 in September. YTD revenue for the Strip is down 1.71 percent to $1,557,153,217.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Resorts (MGM) Eyes Way to Get Control of BetMGM with U.K. Partner in Play - Bloomberg
- 7 Key Facts About the Upcoming Warby Parker (WRBY) IPO
- Olaplex (OLPX) IPO: 7 Things You Need to Know About the Upcoming $10 Billion Listing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!