Zhihu (ZH) IPO Opens 15% Lower
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 26, 2021 1:45 PM EDT)
Today's IPO for Zhihu Inc. (NYSE: ZH) opened for trading at $8.05 after pricing 55,000,000 American depositary shares at US$9.5 per ADS.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as joint representatives of underwriters and lead joint bookrunners for the offering (names in alphabetical order). China International Capital Corporation Hong Kong Securities Limited, CMB International Capital Limited, China Renaissance Securities (Hong Kong) Limited, CLSA Limited, Haitong International Securities Company Limited, and Lighthouse Capital International Inc. are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering (names in alphabetical order).
Zhihu Inc. (NYSE: ZH) operates Zhihu, an iconic online content community dedicated to empowering people to share knowledge, experience, and insights, and to find their own answers. Zhihu fosters a vibrant online community where users contribute and engage while respecting diversity and valuing constructiveness by promoting a culture of sincerity, expertise, and respect developed through years of cultivation. Zhihu is China's largest Q&A-inspired online community and one of the top five Chinese comprehensive online content communities, both in terms of average mobile monthly average users and revenue in 2020. Zhihu is also recognized as the most trustworthy online content community and widely regarded as offering the highest quality content in China, according to a survey conducted by CIC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alkami Technology (ALKT) IPO Opens 37% Higher
- Reservoir Holdings to List on NASDAQ Through Merger with Roth CH Acquisition II Co. (ROCC)
- New Residential Investment Corp. to Acquire Caliber Home Loans, Inc.