Zevia PBC (ZVIA) IPO Opens 11% Lower
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Zevia PBC (NYSE: ZVIA) opened for trading at $12.50 after pricing 10,700,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a public offering price of $14.00 per share.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, BofA Securities and Morgan Stanley are acting as lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. Stephens Inc., BMO Capital Markets and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers. Telsey Advisory Group, Loop Capital Markets, Academy Securities, AmeriVet Securities and Ramirez & Co., Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Zevia PBC, a Public Benefit Corporation, is a certified B Corp focused on addressing the global health challenges resulting from excess sugar consumption by offering a broad portfolio of zero sugar, zero calorie, naturally sweetened beverages. All Zevia beverages are made with a handful of simple, plant-based ingredients, contain no artificial sweeteners, and are Non-GMO Project verified, gluten-free, Kosher, vegan, zero sodium and free of added color. As of 2020, Zevia is distributed in more than 25,000 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada through a diverse network of major retailers in the food, drug, mass, natural and ecommerce channels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cue Health (HLTH) Ramps 30% Following Modest IPO Open
- EngageSmart (ESMT) IPO Opens 44% Higher, Valuing Co. at $6 Billion
- IPO for SPAC Direct Selling Acquisition Corp. (DSAQ) Opens at $10.10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, BMO Capital, Stephens Inc., Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!