Zeta (ZETA) IPO Opens 10% Lower
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Zeta (NYSE: ZETA) opened for trading at $9.01 after pricing 21,500,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a public offering price of $10 per share comprised of 14,773,939 shares of Class A common stock offered by Zeta and 6,726,061 shares of Class A common stock offered by the selling stockholders.
Morgan Stanley, BofA Securities, Credit Suisse and Barclays will act as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. William Blair, Needham & Company, Oppenheimer & Co., Canaccord Genuity and Roth Capital Partners will also be co-managers.
Zeta Global Holdings Corp. is a leading data-driven, cloud-based marketing technology company that empowers enterprises to acquire, grow and retain customers for a lower cost than they can achieve without us. The Company's Zeta Marketing Platform is the largest omnichannel marketing platform with identity data at its core. The ZMP analyzes billions of structured and unstructured data points to predict consumer intent by leveraging sophisticated artificial intelligence to personalize experiences at scale. Founded in 2007 by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, the Company is headquartered in New York City.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AdTheorent to List on NASDAQ via Merger with MCAP Acquisition Corporation (MACQ)
- The Better Being Co. (BBCO) Announces 12.5M Share IPO at $15-$17/sh
- RxSight, Inc (RXST) Announces 7.35M Share IPO at $14-$16/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, William Blair, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, Roth Capital, Barclays, Canaccord Genuity, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!