WalkMe Ltd. (WKME) IPO Opens Fractionally Higher
- Dow, S&P futures rise as Fed stays dovish course; Ford jumps
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for WalkMe Ltd. (NASDAQ: WKME) opened for trading at $31.25 after pricing 9,250,000 ordinary shares at a price to the public of $31.00 per share.
Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Citigroup are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Wells Fargo Securities, Barclays and BMO Capital Markets are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering. JMP Securities, KeyBanc Capital Markets and Needham & Company are acting as co-managers for the offering.
WalkMe's cloud-based Digital Adoption Platform enables organizations to measure, drive and act to ultimately accelerate their digital transformations and better realize the value of their software investments. Our code-free platform leverages our proprietary technology to provide visibility to an organization's Chief Information Officer and business leaders, while improving user experience, productivity and efficiency for employees and customers. Alongside walkthroughs and third-party integration capabilities, our platform can be customized to fit an organization's needs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- Candel Therapeutics (CADL) Prices 9M Share IPO at $8/sh
- Riskified Ltd. (RSKD) Prices 17.5M Share IPO at $21/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, BMO Capital, JMP Securities, Barclays, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!