Tintri (TNTR) IPO Opens Fractionally Higher
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Today's IPO for Tintri, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNTR) opened for trading at $7.12 after pricing 8,572,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $7.00 per share.
The book-running managers of the proposed offering are Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, BofA Merrill Lynch and Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Needham & Company LLC, Piper Jaffray & Co., Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and William Blair & Company L.L.C. are acting as co-managers.
Tintri offers an enterprise cloud infrastructure built on a public cloud-like web services architecture and RESTful APIs. Organizations use Tintri all-flash storage with scale-out and automation as a foundation for their own clouds - to build agile development environments for cloud native applications and to run mission critical enterprise applications. Tintri enables users to guarantee the performance of their applications, automate common IT tasks to reduce operating expenses, troubleshoot across their infrastructure, and predict an organization’s needs to scale - the underpinnings of a modern data center.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SharkNinja (SN) to offer 5.6M shares for holders
- Carvana (CVNA) Demonstrates Operational Efficiency, Process Scalability, and Capacity for Growth During Investor Tour
- Needham on AtriCure Inc. (ATRC): 'news could create an overhang for ATRC shares'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, William Blair, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!