TXO Energy Partners, L.P. (TXO) IPO opens 10% higher
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Today's IPO for TXO Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: TXO), formally named MorningStar Partners, L.P., opened for trading at $22 after pricing 5,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests in TXO at price to the public of $20.00 per common unit.
Raymond James, Stifel, Janney Montgomery Scott and Capital One Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
TXO Energy Partners, L.P. is a master limited partnership focused on the acquisition, development, optimization and exploitation of conventional oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquid reserves in North America. TXO’s current acreage positions are concentrated in the Permian Basin of West Texas and New Mexico and the San Juan Basin of New Mexico and Colorado.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) Announces $225M Proposed Public Offering
- China's procurement company ZKH seeks to raise $100-150 million in US IPO - report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, Raymond James, Janney Montgomery Scott, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!