Spotify rival Anghami skyrockets over 80% in Nasdaq debut
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - Shares of Anghami Inc soared more than 80% in their Nasdaq debut on Friday following the Middle East and Northern Africa-focused music streaming platform's $220 million merger with blank-check firm Vistas Media Acquisition Company
The first Arab tech company to list on Nasdaq, Abu Dhabi-headquartered Anghami has more than 70 million registered users and partnerships with Universal Music Group, Sony Music and Warner Music Group.
(Reporting by Mehnaz Yasmin in Bengaluru; Editing by Ramakrishnan M.)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qomolangma Acquisition Corp. (QOMO) IPO Prices at $10
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Acquires Vision Financial Group
- Tired of gridlock, Bulgarians vote in 4th election in less than two years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Reuters
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!