Sportsman's Warehouse Holding (SPWH) IPO Opens Flat
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
The IPO for Sportsman's Warehouse Holding (NASDAQ: SPWH) opened for trading at $9.50 after pricing 12,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $9.50 per share. The offering consists of 8,333,333 shares of common stock sold by Sportsman's and 4,166,667 shares of common stock sold by affiliates of Seidler Equity Partners III, L.P. Shares have continued lower since opening to $9.34, down 1.7%.
In addition, Sportsman's and Seidler have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 468,750 shares from Sportsman's and an additional 1,406,250 shares from Seidler.
Credit Suisse and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers and the representatives of the underwriters. Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Piper Jaffray & Co., Wells Fargo Securities and D.A. Davidson & Co. are acting as co-managers.
Sportsman's Warehouse is a high-growth outdoor sporting goods retailer focused on meeting the everyday needs of the seasoned outdoor veteran, the first-time participant and every enthusiast in between. Our mission is to provide a one-stop shopping experience that equips our customers with the right hunting, shooting, fishing and camping gear to maximize their enjoyment of the outdoors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SK Growth Opportunities Corporation (SKGRU) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Intchains Group Limited (ICG) Files for Proposed ADS IPO
- Eni S.p.A. (E) postpones Plenitude IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, William Blair, Robert W Baird, D.A. Davidson, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!