Sportradar Group AG (SRAD) IPO Opens Flat
- Wall Street slips on tech losses, tax uncertainty weighs
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Sportradar Group AG (NASDAQ: SRAD) opened for trading at $27 after pricing 19,000,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price to the public of $27.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup and UBS Investment Bank are acting as lead book-running managers, with BofA Securities, Deutsche Bank Securities, Jefferies and Canaccord Genuity acting as joint book-running managers. Needham & Company, Benchmark Company, Craig-Hallum, Siebert Williams Shank and Telsey Advisory Group are acting as co-managers.
Sportradar is a leading global provider of sports betting and sports entertainment products and services. Established in 2001, the company is well-positioned at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries, providing sports federations, news media, consumer platforms and sports betting operators with a range of solutions to help grow their business. Sportradar employs more than 2,300 full time employees across 19 countries around the world. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,600 customers in over 120 countries and an official partner of the NBA, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, and FIFA. We cover more than 750,000 events annually across 83 sports. With deep industry relationships, Sportradar is not just redefining the sports fan experience; it also safeguards the sports themselves through its Integrity Services division and advocacy for an integrity-driven environment for all involved.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sportradar Group AG (SRAD) Prices 19M Share IPO at $27/sh
- Enact Holdings (ACT) IPO 5% Higher
- Definitive Healthcare Corp. (DH) Prices 15.55M Share IPO at $27/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, The Benchmark Company, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!