Robinhood Allowing Some Investors Access to CLEAR Secure (YOU) IPO
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Robinhood continues to rollout IPO access for investors. Today, the broker is allowing investors to participate in the upcoming IPO for biometric security firm CLEAR Secure, which is expected to open next week on the NYSE under the ticker 'YOU'.
CLEAR Secure plans to offer 13,200,000 shares of its Class A common stock in the offering at a price of $27-$30 per share.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Allen & Company LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as lead book-runners for the CLEAR Secure offering. LionTree Advisors LLC and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated are acting as passive book-runners for the offering. Telsey Advisory Group LLC, Centerview Partners LLC, Loop Capital Markets LLC and Roberts & Ryan Investments, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
CLEAR's mission is to enable frictionless and safe journeys using your identity. With more than 5.6 million members and 100+ unique locations and partners across North America, CLEAR's identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet - transforming the way you live, work and travel.
Robinhood was said to first open up IPO access with medical scrub maker Figs (NYSE: FIGS), which saw its stock jump in its debut at the end of May. Robinhood rolled out the feature on May 20th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core & Main (CNM) IPO Opens 9% Higher
- U.S. Century Bank (USCB) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Nalu Medical, Inc (NALU) Files For up to $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!