Riskified (RSKD) IPO Opens Up to Robinhood Investors
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Robinhood made another upcoming IPO available to its customers today. Risk management service Riskified is now on the firm's IPO Access list, which is going public on the NYSE under the ticker 'RSKD'.
Riskified will be offering 17,300,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price between $18-$20 per share in the IPO. Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan, and Credit Suisse are the lead underwriters of the offering.
Riskified provides an eCommerce risk management platform that allows online merchants to create trusted relationships with their consumers. Riskified said its platform can increase merchant sales approval rates by, in some cases, more than 20%.
For the years ended December 31, 2019 and 2020, Riskified's total GMV increased 60%, from $39.7 billion to $63.4 billion. For the three months ended March 31, 2020 and 2021, Riskified's total GMV increased 77%, from $10.7 billion to $18.9 billion. For the years ended December 31, 2019 and 2020, revenue increased 30%, from $130.6 million to $169.7 million. For the three months ended March 31, 2020 and 2021, revenue increased 54%, from $33.2 million to $51.1 million.
For the years ended December 31, 2019 and 2020, the company's net loss improved by 20%, from a net loss of $14.2 million to a net loss of $11.3 million. For the three months ended March 31, 2020 and 2021, net profit decreased $45.9 million, from $2.3 million of net profit to $43.7 million of net loss, primarily due to remeasurement losses related to our convertible preferred share warrant liabilities and convertible preferred share tranche rights due to increases in the fair value of the underlying instruments.
Riskified is expected to go public on July 29th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core & Main (CNM) IPO Opens 9% Higher
- Cytek Biosciences (CTKB) IPO Opens 24% Higher
- Meicai is Shifting IPO to Hong Kong from U.S. After Beijing's Crackdown on Overseas Listings - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!