Rattler Midstream LP (RTLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher (FANG)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Rattler Midstream LP (NASDAQ: RTLR), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FANG), and opened for trading at $18.06 after pricing 38,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $17.50 per common unit.
In addition, Rattler has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 5,700,000 common units at the initial public offering price.
Credit Suisse, BofA Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan are acting as lead book-running managers, and Barclays, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Wells Fargo Securities are also acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Capital One Securities, Scotia Howard Weil, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, and UBS Investment Bank are acting as senior co-managers for the offering, and Evercore ISI, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets, Simmons Energy | A Division of Piper Jaffray℠, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co., Raymond James, Seaport Global Securities, Northland Capital Markets, PNC Capital Markets LLC and TD Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Rattler Midstream LP is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed in July 2018 by Diamondback Energy, Inc. to own, operate, develop and acquire midstream infrastructure assets in the Midland and Delaware Basins of the Permian Basin. Rattler provides crude oil, natural gas and water-related midstream services (including fresh water sourcing and transportation and saltwater gathering and disposal) to Diamondback under long-term, fixed-fee contracts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KANZHUN LIMITED (BZ) to IPO 48M Shares at $19/sh
- TaskUs Inc. (TASK) Prices 13.2M Share IPO at $23/Sh
- UPDATE: Logistics Innovation Technologies Corp. (LITT) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, UBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Crude Oil, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement, IPO, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!