Omega Therapeutics (OMGA) IPO Opens 30% Higher
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OMGA) opened for trading at $22.10 after pricing 7,400,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $17.00 per share, the middle of the expected $16-$18 range.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Jefferies LLC and Piper Sandler are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering. Wedbush PacGrow is acting as lead manager.
Omega Therapeutics is a development-stage biotechnology company leveraging its OMEGA Epigenomic Programming platform to harness the power of epigenetics to develop a new class of DNA-sequence-targeting, mRNA-encoded programmable epigenetic medicines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brilliant Earth (BRLT) Downsized IPO Opens Up 8%, Jumps 34% Higher Post Open
- Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (BRLT) Prices 8.33M Share IPO at $12/sh
- Argo Blockchain Plc (ARBK) IPO Opens Flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!