NeuroPace (NPCE) IPO Opens 37% Higher
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for NeuroPace, Inc. (NASDAQ: NPCE) opened for trading at $23.25 after pricing 6,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. Wells Fargo Securities and SVB Leerink are also acting as book-running managers for the offering.
Based in Mountain View, Calif., NeuroPace is a commercial-stage medical device company focused on transforming the lives of people suffering from epilepsy by reducing or eliminating the occurrence of debilitating seizures. Its novel and differentiated RNS System is the first and only commercially available, brain-responsive platform that delivers personalized, real-time treatment at the seizure source. This platform can drive a better standard of care for patients suffering from drug-resistant epilepsy and has the potential to offer a more personalized solution and improved outcomes to the large population of patients suffering from other brain disorders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Personal finance startup NerdWallet files for U.S. IPO - sources
- Fisker (FSR) Gains on Plans to Manufacture EVs With Foxconn in US, Morgan Stanley Reiterates FSR as a Top-Rated EV Startup Thesis as Bull Case Offers 800% Upside
- Digital Brands Group (DBGI) IPO Opens Flat, Trades Sharply Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!